“Slide Members” (hereinafter referred to as "Slide Members", “the Company”, or “this Site”) shall consider your personal information very important and promise to duly protect it.
The Company collects the necessary personal information only for the purpose of providing the services and deals with it carefully and reasonably.
1. Collection of personal information
When you use this Site, we collect the following information from you.
1-1. Information you provide :
* Contact Information: The Company shall receive and store your information (name, email) you entered on this Site. If you subscribe to this Site, you can also use your nickname to sign up for your account.
* Payment and Payment Information: When using the services of the Company, the Company requests for the additional personal and payment information, such as your name, credit card information, PayPal or related services, and billing address. However, the Company does not store your credit card information.
1-2. Information provided by other accounts or a third party :
* The Company may collect your personal information from your other accounts (social media service providers such as Facebook, Google, payment service providers, etc.) and third parties. You shall agree that the Company collects certain information and the contents of your accounts by linking to your Facebook or Google account.
* Website Analysis Tools: Google collects information about the use of this Site, such as the number of visits, the pages you visited, and the popularity of certain contents using third-party analysis services. For the web log analysis tool, it uses tracking techniques such as cookies to recognize devices and gather information.
It collects information such as the pages you visited and the time you spent on these pages, the IP addresses assigned to you, your operating system and web browser, and the sites you’ve visited before you visit this Site.
* Other information: The Company receives and stores the information about its own service delivery, including services, customer enquiries and emails of this Site.
1-3. Personal information that IT systems collect :
* Automated Information: When you visit a site, the site collects data that can organize your personal information in certain situations, including your IP address, referrers, departure URL, browser software, operating system, date/time, and click stream.
* Information collected from devices: It will depend on the type of the device you use (PC, Mac, iPhone, Android, etc.) and how you set it up. The information may be on the mobile device you use (for example, iPhone XS or Samsung Galaxy S9), IP address, browser, mobile network providers (for mobile devices), pages you visited, time zone and country location of your residence, and system damage or download error reports.
2. Purposes for using personal information
The Company shall use the information you provide to manage your account and to provide you with the best service.
2-1. Purpose for registering and managing your account :
The Company shall collect your name, email, and password to keep in touch with you regarding its service status (update, service improvements, service terms and conditions, etc.).
2-2. Purpose for processing your payment :
The Company shall not collect or store your payment information (credit/debit card number, card owner, name, CVV). The Company only shall forward it to the payment service provider authorized by the Company.
2-3. Purpose for service improvement :
The information provided by other accounts or third parties shall be used to better serve you while the Company shall utilize data analytics and search engines such as Google to enhance and manage the services for you.
3. Sharing personal information
All personal information collected by the Company shall be kept confidential.
The Company shall disclose all or part of your data using the appropriate protection device for your personal information in the limited circumstances described below.
3-1. When the Company needs to respond to what is required by law, such as a summons, a court order, or other legitimate government requests.
3-2. When the Company ensures that information access, use, preservation or disclosure is necessary to comply with the laws, regulations and legal procedures and protect rights and properties.
The Company shall share accounts and personal information with its internal organizations, or employees. In the need to provide third parties with your personal information as part of a legitimate process within the legally permitted limits, the Company shall take reasonable measures to inform you of it.
The Company shall use technologies such as cookies to collect and store your information and preferences. Cookies are small data that is sent from the website and stored in a web browser on a computer, mobile, or other mobile device while browsing the website.
This Site shall use the following cookies to identify you. It will remember search filter items such as account identifiers, order status, country, language, and preferred color or extension. These cookies provide better service based on how to improve the service and site, activities, and interests. For example, the Company uses the Google Analytics cookie to provide insight to understand and improve how customers visit, browse, or use this Site.
If you want to delete cookies from your computer, you can modify your cookie setting directly from your browser. Please note that if you delete cookies or disable cookies in the future, you may not be able to access certain areas or features of this Site.
4-1. You may withdraw your consent to these cookies at any time using the following options:
* You can delete Google Analytics Cookies on all websites by visiting Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on;
* You can delete other types of cookies using your browser settings
It is critical to the Company to securely protect its customers and personal information. The Company shall take a number of reasonable measures to protect the personal information we collect from our customers:
* The Company shall use Secure Socket Layer (SSL) software to encrypt personal information that you enter on this site (this includes financial information such as credit or debit card information).
* The Company shall regularly monitor its servers and IT systems against hacking and errors. Despite these measures, the transmission of information over the Internet will not be entirely secured.
6. Personal information retention period
The Company shall keep your personal information as long as you have your account with this Site.
The Company serves its customers around the world and is required to comply with global regulations regarding the retention of personal information related to contracts, service delivery, billing and tax calculations. Therefore, the Company deactivates the personal data account for a copy of contact, payments and claims related to past invoices, and then store them for five years for that record. Your personal data will be automatically deleted by the system after these retention periods.
You will be entitled to check how the Company uses and processes personal data about you.
* You may request a copy of your information.
* You may request the Company to update or delete your personal information it holds.
* You may withdraw your consent to the collection of personal information.
You can withdraw your consent to provide your personal information at any time, and you can change the settings through "Reject Receiving" at the bottom of the marketing email that the Company sent.
Any personal information gathered will be deleted immediately by deleting user accounts directly from this Site and will not be archived or stored any longer. Deletion of the personal information shall be done using electronic methods that cannot restore the history.
The Company will take all requests into consideration. However, certain personal information may be exempted from these requests in certain circumstances, where it is necessary to process information for the sake of its legitimate interest or to comply with legal obligations. If such an exception applies, the Company will notify you when responding to your request. The Company may request you to provide the information necessary to verify your identity before responding.
Any significant changes to this policy will be notified by an email or via this Site at least 15 days before the changes take effect.
9. If you are a user or visitor to the EU Areas, these rights shall apply to you as well.
In terms of the purposes of the EU Data Protection Act (including General Data Protection Regulations 2016/679 ("GDPR"), the Company is a 'data controller' for your personal information.
Updated: July 1, 2019
Free Templates Guide
To receive a free template, just fill in your email and sign up. You can use the new paid templates, for free, that are newly open every week.